- SPPI Files Lawsuit to Compel Mesa Public Schools to Provide Public Records
The Southwest Public Policy Institute has filed a lawsuit against Mesa Public Schools in Arizona to compel the release of public records in compliance with Arizona Public Records Law.
- SPPI Claims New Mexico Department of Health Failed to Respond to Lawsuit
An improper response to the public records request was followed by an improper response to the lawsuit.
- Judge Rules in Favor of SPPI Against Secretary of State’s Motion to Dismiss
The court’s decision to deny the motion to dismiss is a significant development that means the lawsuit will proceed.
- SPPI Files Lawsuit Against Department of Health
The Southwest Public Policy Institute sues New Mexico Department of Health for violating the Inspection of Public Records Act in connection with the Vax 2 the Max Sweepstakes.
- New Mexico Department of Taxation and Revenue Fabricates Documents
“How many other fake records are they creating?”