Join us for a lively discussion on the latest report from the Archbridge Institute about the State Occupational Licensing Index. Our panelists, Edward Timmons and Noah Trudeau, will explore the report's findings, which reveal the impact of occupational licensing on skilled worker shortages and barriers to opportunity and prosperity.
The report ranks all 50 states based on their licensing requirements, with some surprising results for the Southwest region. Learn about the report's limitations and how it compares to other indexes in use today. Don't miss this chance to hear from experts on this important issue and to participate in the conversation.
- Watch this episode on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeQRMzLRNoo
- Read the report: https://www.archbridgeinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/2023-State-Occupational-Licensing-Index.pdf
- Learn more about the Archbridge Institute: https://www.archbridgeinstitute.org/
- Learn more The Knee Center for the Study of Occupational Regulation: https://csorwvu.com/
- Learn more about the Southwest Public Policy Institute: https://southwestpolicy.com
- Support SPPI with a tax-deductible contribution: https://southwestpolicy.com/donate