In this week's episode of SPPI-TV, host D. Dowd Muska welcomes two esteemed guests to discuss the future of energy production and how nuclear energy fits into the picture. Gareth Thomas, Senior International Program Manager at Holtec International, and Mark Nelson, Managing Director at the Radiant Energy Group, provide their expert insights on small modular reactors, nuclear spent fuel storage and transport products, and more.
Mark Nelson, known for his public efforts advocating for nuclear as a clean energy source, shares his expertise in data-driven analysis and strategic advice for the energy transition. Gareth Thomas, responsible for developing projects and managing existing operations in his assigned region, including the UK and EU, brings his 17 years of experience in the field of nuclear power to the conversation. Phil Ord brings nuclear energy activism to the table in his role as the president of Americans for Nuclear Energy.
D. Dowd Muska, the vice president of research at the Southwest Public Policy Institute, moderates the discussion and guides the conversation to explore the innovative solutions and strategic partnerships necessary for the nuclear industry to flourish in the years to come.
Join us for this enlightening episode as we explore the exciting possibilities of nuclear energy and the role it will play in shaping the future of energy production.
- Watch this episode on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La2DEGpwO8c
- Learn more about Holtec International: https://holtecinternational.com/
- Learn more about Radiant Energy Group: https://www.radiantenergygroup.com/
- Learn more about Americans for Nuclear Energy: https://americansfornuclearenergy.org/
- Learn more about the Southwest Public Policy Institute: https://southwestpolicy.com/
- Support SPPI with a tax-deductible contribution: https://southwestpolicy.com/donate