Join host Patrick M. Brenner, president of the Southwest Public Policy Institute, in an insightful episode of SPPI-TV as he delves into the captivating world of interest rate caps and the role of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB).
With esteemed guests Todd Zywicki, renowned legal scholar, Andrew Duke, Executive Director of the Online Lenders Alliance, and John Berlau, Director of Finance Policy at the Competitive Enterprise Institute, this episode promises an engaging discussion on the impact of interest rate regulations and the implications for consumers and the financial industry. Don't miss this opportunity to unravel the complexities surrounding interest rate caps and gain valuable insights from our esteemed panel of experts.
- Watch this episode on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1ofWZZx7E0
- Read the groundbreaking report "No Loan For You!": https://southwestpolicy.com/report-no-loan-for-you/
- Learn more about the Southwest Public Policy Institute: https://southwestpolicy.com/
- Learn more about the Competitive Enterprise Institute: https://cei.org/
- Learn more about the Online Lenders Alliance: https://onlinelendersalliance.org/
- Read the OLA survey results: https://onlinelendersalliance.org/new-online-lenders-alliance-survey-data-finds-many-customers-of-the-six-largest-banks-offering-small-dollar-loans-continue-to-rely-on-alternative-lenders-to-help-meet-credit-needs/
- Order John's book from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/George-Washington-Entrepreneur-Founding-Business/dp/1250172608/ref=sr_1_1
- Order Todd's book from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Consumer-Financial-Management-Association-Synthesis-ebook/dp/B00N2WMBFA/ref=sr_1_1
- Support SPPI with a tax-deductible contribution: https://southwestpolicy.com/donate